Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My story continued ...

It has been a while i didn't make any posting here since last day of December 2006. Some times, i'm quite lazy to write, i prefer to share photo instead of write. In the first half of 2007, there's plenty of new thing i experienced. Wow!!

























  • >> Mar07 : Bought New DSLR Camera - Canon 400D
  • >> Apr07 : My 1st Business trip to Taiwan
  • >> May07 : Climb up Mt. Kinabalu, Sabah (4000m+)
  • >> Jun07 : Business trip to Taiwan again
  • >> Jul07 : Backpacking to Seam Reap, Cambodia for 10 days
  • >> Aug07 : ..Biggest achievement in my life with Xx
  • >> Sept07: Yeah, Xx and I travel to Taiwan!!
I'm glad with what i had achieve so far. Guess what, my camera has become a part of my life. Soon, i will post some nice photos i snapped during my travel. Wherever i go, i will bring it and show you what i saw....what i feel. =D




CShotz --<<@>>-- 11 Sep 07 --<<@>>-- CShotz

No comments: