Friday, August 04, 2006

No longer Virgin ...


Today (4th-Aug-06) is a great day to begin my first ever blog here. There are so many thing happen today. Why? Because ... Happy Birthday, CShotz!
Secondly, this going to be another memorial moment in my life .... I had lost my blog's VIRGINity.

CShotz_Adventure is going to be a place for me to tell you an adventure story of mine, sadness and happily moment to share with all the readers (if there is any).

Mumbling ... Rambling ... will keep showing in this post. Sometime i feel down, speechless ... Sometime, i feel happy and post non-sense blog. But please do forgive me as this will keep coming in. Those is what i feel and i would like to share with you. I wish this is going to be another happenning place for you.

Salamat & Maligayang Kaarawan, CShotz!!

P/S : Salamat = thank you in Takalog (Philipine language)

No comments: